Parents in the Classroom
The voluntary help given by many parents is always appreciated and enhances the life of the school. If you have available time and the interest, the school would value help in any of these areas:-
- helping class teachers with a variety of activities in the classroom
- preparation and sorting of resource material
- care and maintenance of Library books and readers
- assistance with sporting activities
- involvement with the Board of Trustees or the Friends of the School Group.
Please talk to your child's teacher if you are interested.